Monday, February 22, 2010

the planning begins...




this april, bob and I will be traveling to Vietnam for a few weeks, and so far, our tickets are booked. that's about it.

in the following weeks, we'll be sharing our trip preparations and thoughts about traveling to se asia. we'll also be posting updates with photos and stories during our travel, so make sure you bookmark us and check back often!

i've included a few photos in this post i've recently found while researching vietnam online that have me really excited about shooting there. they also allow me to justify the 25 pounds of camera gear i'm hauling along!

sep








4 comments:

  1. Great job on the blog set-up Seppy! I finally got my account all set and picture uploaded. Phew... that's hard work. Counting the days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this might sound indelicate but I don't see any toilet paper waiting to go in your luggage. Maybe you've thought about that..... Bon voyage. Chris G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. that will be in the upcoming 'toiletries' post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to know if you see any evidence still of the use of napalm. Surely this was a weapon of mass destruction but as we know, you can justify anything if you want and it's okay if we use something evil but the other guys can't. Don't get me started............

    ReplyDelete